Our next metropolitan areas working group meeting will take place in Brussels on 12-13 December.
We propose the following agenda for the meeting:
- discussing the outcomes of recent events on metropolitan cooperation
- introducing the ESPON territorial review
- presentation of the metropolitan strategy of the Malmö-Lund Region
- discussing next steps for advocacy
- evaluation of the achievements in 2017
- discussing and agreeing the objectives and work plan for 2018
- election of chair and vice-chair
Please find the draft agenda, the draft minutes of our meeting in Essen and the link to registration here.